Join us for our annual parade through the Montlake Cut to celebrate the opening of boating season in the Pacific Northwest. We'll salute the officers of the Seattle Yacht Club, enjoy a lunch from the City Catering Company, and see all our fellow boaters out on the water.
Saturday, May 2nd Itinerary:
- Boarding begins at 10:30 am
- Departure at 11:00 am
- Return at 3:00 pm
- $30/kids 12 and under
- Ticket price includes lunch service from the City Catering Company
- Cash/Card bar with soda, beer, and wine available for purchase.
- Complimentary water station
- Seattle Yacht Club information