Hop aboard Seattle’s historic steamship, the SS Virginia V, on Father’s Day to explore the inner-workings of steam engines and discover what makes these powerful machines go. Dive into the history of mail delivery on Lake Union by planes, trains, and steamships.
All tickets include a complimentary scoop of Blue Bird Ice Cream.
- Boarding begins at 1:30 PM
- Departure at 2:00 PM
- Return at 4:30 pm
- $25/MOHAI and VIRGINIA V members
- $15/Youth 14 and under
- Cash/Card bar with soda, beer, and wine available for purchase
- Complimentary water station
- All tickets include a complimentary scoop of Blue Bird Ice Cream