COVID-19 Mitigation Practices
For 2022 (or until guidance from local and state authorities is updated) we'll be taking the following steps to keep you safe aboard the ship:
- If you or anyone in your group is ill or has been exposed to COVID-19 please contact us to be rescheduled or receive a refund.
- Our current COVID-19 policy requires that all aboard the vessel, including passengers, crew and vendors, be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Please review this policy if you have questions: Covid-19 policy current as of November 2021
- Please bring your own face mask. It is required that you wear it while onboard unless unable to do so due to disability. Young children will also not be required to wear masks. Check back for updates on the mask wearing policy as it may be updated.
- We encourage passengers to wash their hands thoroughly or use provided hand sanitizer while aboard the ship.
- The crew will be performing frequent cleaning of the high touch surfaces.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures, please contact the Steamer Virginia V Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skeeter News Online
Keep pace with the VIRGINIA V with our monthly e-newsletter!