COVID-19 Mitigation Practices
For 2022 (or until guidance from local and state authorities is updated) we'll be taking the following steps to keep you safe aboard the ship:
- If you or anyone in your group is ill or has been exposed to COVID-19 please contact us to be rescheduled or receive a refund.
- Our Board has recently updated our vaccination and mask policy. Please click here to review that updated policy. The policy is subject to updates at any time per changes in local, state and national guidelines and regulations relating to the pandemic.
- Face masks are recommended but no longer required.
- We encourage passengers to wash their hands thoroughly or use provided hand sanitizer while aboard the ship.
- All our crew are vaccinated.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures, please contact the Steamer Virginia V Foundation: email@example.com.
Skeeter News Online
Keep pace with the VIRGINIA V with our monthly e-newsletter!